Real Estate Broker
Wheaton, IL 60187
Buyers and Sellers will benefit by being represented by Greg, an experienced sales professional, who will listen and understand their real estate needs. Greg will make the real estate sales process an enjoyable one. Greg will manage the entire process for his clients, communicating every step of the way which will reduce stress and anxiety. Greg has extensive knowledge of the area he services which can save his clients valuable time and money.
Education and Background
- Business Degree-Southern Illinois University
- Sigma Pi Fraternity-President
- Over 25 years in corporate sales with a Fortune 500 company in the Chicago metro area
- Member of The Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- Member of The Illinois Realtor Association
- Member of The National Association of Realtors
Areas of Expertise
• Community Expertise • New Construction • Existing Homes • First time Home Buyers • Corporate Relocations • Commercial • Land • Consistently strong negotiator • Innovative marketing techniques • Effective communication skills
Communities I Serve
Greg Bach is a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage realtor licensed in Illinois. Greg specializes in the DuPage, Kane, Will and Cook county areas. Skilled in every aspect of the real estate profession, Greg specializes in Southwest and Western suburbs of Chicago in cities such as Carol Stream, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, Geneva, Glendale Heights, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Naperville, Roselle, St Charles, Warrenville, West Chicago,Winfield, and Wheaton. Being a lifelong resident of the Glen Ellyn/Wheaton area himself, it is Greg’s local area expertise that makes him a valuable resource to anyone during their real estate investment. Call or e-Mail Greg today at (630) 292-6762 or Greg.Bach@cbexchange.com.
2013 International Diamond Society Award (Top 9% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide)